View Single Post
Old
05-10-2013, 11:02 PM
crisb

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Boyle View Post
I can't have an opinion?

The Rangers have lost all three road games thus far and had, literally, maybe five or six good scoring chances in those games. They've scored twice. They are something like 0-for-12 on the PP. They have given up a PP goal in each of their away games.

Have you seen anything from this team that indicates they'll be able to win a game on the road? I certainly haven't. And I'm generally one of the more positive people here — I'm just being realistic, at this point. This team doesn't forecheck on the road. They sit back, lose every puck battle, and in general play sloppy, uninspired hockey.

Bring last year's team back, at least I knew that team was always going balls-to-the-wall. This team seems so fragile.
Of course you can. I'm just surprised to see that bridge-jumping post coming from you. That statement that game 6 doesn't matter is ridiculous.

Yep, you are right, their overall play on the road has been horrendous. But with that horrendous play, they've been in OT for two out of those three. It's one bounce one way or the other in those games. We didn't get one in either of them. To say game 6 doesn't matter because we lost all 3 games on the road is a bit silly.

crisb is offline   Reply With Quote