View Single Post
Old
05-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Unpredictable1

vCash: 500
Although it's too late to start now, we have a goalie who'd I'd let face most of the shots thrown at him. To me, like many goalies, is more "in the game" when he's getting consistent work load as the game wears on.

Save the shot blocking for the PK - let Henrik do the rest. Be ready for fast transition up the ice.

With our roster, we're faster than what we play most nights. We don't need to play grinding, collapsing-defense hockey.

I really think Nash is hurt - I saw in one clip from the bench tonight his sleeve was up and bit and he had a hard-shell brace on his forearm to the base of his wrist.

Callahan needs to have a game where he's hitting everything in sight. Outside of the great Erskine hit I've seen him shy away from finishing a check to instead turn up the ice. Not sure what's going on there, hopefully he's not hurt too.

I'm not mad at Boyle. Yes he had a dumb penalty but he otherwise had a great game and it was good to see at least someone out there playing with some intent and urgency.

Unpredictable1 is offline   Reply With Quote