View Single Post
Old
05-10-2013, 10:10 PM
crisb

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Boyle View Post
I wish I had more faith in this team, but I've been let down too many times already to get my hopes up again. It's literally the same crap every year, a "bounce" here and a "bounce" there and we're out in round one.

I wouldn't be so fuming mad it I thought the team put their best effort into it IMO, they did not. They weren't hitting, they weren't putting pressure on the Caps in the NZ, they weren't winning puck battles, and they were knocked off the puck with ease.

Maybe it's reactionary to say game six "doesn't matter" but, to me, the only game that really matters at this point for the Rangers is game seven, and if games one, two, and five are any indication of how the Rangers will play in game seven, well, we're pretty ****ed.
I don't blame you. We've all been let down by this team for many years. If we play that bad in games 2 and and 5 and we still head into overtime? It's not the worst thing in the world. It's frustrating, no doubt about it. This series could still go either way. I'm not ready to say it's over.

crisb is offline   Reply With Quote