Old
05-10-2013, 10:18 PM
ECL
If it weren’t for me

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Boyle View Post
Look, if people want to think that penalty is "why we lost the game", go right ahead, I'm not stopping you. But I think it's a ridiculous way to look at this game. The Rangers got dominated by the Caps for 45 minutes, plain and simple. if you wanna pin that on a third line player, be my guest.
Take a look at when the dominating started. It started after they scored the tying goal. This team was just sunk by that and it completely tilted the ice to the Caps. We had a really solid 1st period, the 2nd started out OK but after that call? Complete domination. Was almost hard to watch at times.

I think we win this game if it's on home ice, to be honest. Not having the crowd behind them to help with that ******** penalty and ******** goal broke them mentally.

I'm mad that this team broke mentally after the last two games where they showed amazing mental strength.

FWIW, I thought we played a solid OT. It was back and forth and some of the best, most exciting hockey I have seen from any team in any year. It sucks to be on the losing end of that OT.

ECL is offline   Reply With Quote