05-10-2013, 11:42 PM
ImIdaho
Choo-Choo-Choose me!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
Wrong.

You are just flat out wrong. Period.

If Lundqvist believes he is bigger than the team, than he is part of the problem and not part of the solution. He'd be a prima donna to the fullest. But, as I said, I don't really believe he comes off that way (thankfully).

I have no idea how you can possibly think that this would be a good thing to have happen. It just blows my mind. You follow football. Did you conveniently forget how cancerous the Tiki Barber and Tom Coughlin situation was with Barber poisoning the team against him? How can you possibly think a guy with that viewpoint is good for anything but failure?
No, the guy who has been standing on his head for games at a time with no goal support would clearly be a "prima donna" for saying his peace over an inept coach.

Get real.

Torts is only employed because of Lundqvist. One ECF and the rest where we have to battle for the final seedings. Even then, the same ole ****ing story: we have problems scoring goals and our PP is a joke.

And do you remember what Coughlin was going through the following season? Barber definitely left his mark and Coughlin was left under the microscope.

ImIdaho is offline   Reply With Quote