View Single Post
Old
09-26-2006, 10:43 AM
fatmax

vCash: 500
Player kept

Perezhogin: should stay and might be dealt if not producing enough or if he displays a similar type of game thant other, more talented or already proven player (80%)

Murray: should stay however, even if I like his type of game, I beleive that his day's are numbered considering two quebecer have the same type of game and should be ready pretty soon (Ferland & Lapierre) and I think that both Q guys have more offensive potential (90%)

Ferland: Has to clear waivers (I'm scared that the Briuns might grab him for free since he played his Junior with Bergeron and they had good chemistry) and should rotate with Murray on the fourth line (75%)

Downey: will go back to harvest some potato full time (30%)

Latendresse: Could stay with the big club, at least for 7-10 games and a real decision will be made afterward, lets not forget that if he play 10 games, it's going to be considered 1 year of experience, which will translate into reaching is UFA younger and I think the upper management of the habs are thinking about it (it could also depends on the fact that BG is trying to move some player in order to grab another defensemen and could deal a foward for a D, leaving on spot open for Lat). Basically, there's too many IFs and not enough knowledge from my part!
(75% of makiing the team)

First scoring call-up: Kostitsyn
First Grinding call-up: Lapierre

fatmax is offline   Reply With Quote