View Single Post
Old
01-02-2004, 11:19 PM
Ajacied
Remember #9

vCash: 500
Gah, what's the commotion? We lose for only the 2nd time in our last 10. I couldn't care less by how many as a loss is a loss, and hell, Tugnutt was in net for most of the game, so there's your excuse right there. And besides, I was expecting a big loss tonight anyhow, it didn't come by surprise, the Stars are playing that predictable.

The Stars are an inconsistant team right now, they can play such a frustrating, enigmatic style like nothing can motivate them, yet they do have bright sides and these's still plenty of time left to show what they've got. A 6-0 loss asks for explenation, this could be the make or break point of the Stars. They could respond in a huge way (meetings, aquisitions), or lose all their confidence they had left and blow even more.

And yes Mizral, you are so brillant. Every freakin post that you made where we were proven wrong, you have to call out with "I told you so", "I knew it", yada, yada.

And FYI, Modano was hit on a slapshot by Bill Guerin and played with a bruised ankle for a large chunk of the game.

I'm not here to defend anyone or anything, the Stars do suck this season, but they can make the postseason.