View Single Post
Old
05-11-2013, 05:20 AM
Namejs
We Like Eich

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slovakiasnextone View Post
There's Tatar and Pánik who both got a number of games in the NHL this year and chanes are they will get a full season there as well. Both of them would be likely playing this tourney if they weren't in the AHL play-offs. Same for Martin Marinčin who's our top D prospects. Tomáš Jurčo struggled a bit at the beginning, but he's found his own in the AHL play-offs. Asides fom Daňo, there was another Slovak youngster holding his own in a top European league this year 17 year old Peter Cehlárik in Sweden. In goal asides from Janus, there's also Hudáček who was pretty good in SEL and it will be interesting to see what he does in the KHL next year. Our top forward this tourney is easily Záborský, who's just 25 and still has a lot of years in the NT left in him. Then there are Marek Tvrdoň, Martin Gernát and Marek Hrivík who have all enjoyed good careers in North America, but all got their season cut short due to injuries. Also fortgo Martin Reway. And of course there are some younger prospects, but it's too early to talk about them, but maybe just metion D Erik Černák who was the youngest player at the U18s and got anmed one of the top 3 players on the team. Just a few on the top of my head. But obviously you know better what you're talking about than I...
That's not a lot of prospects. Most of them won't make it. You've got maybe a couple of more top prospects than we do. And note that I'm still not implying that we're on the same level as you are. If anything, it shows how bad the situation is in Slovakian hockey.

Namejs is online now   Reply With Quote