View Single Post
Old
05-11-2013, 06:45 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by otto bond View Post
It's obvious that trading Markov may be a solution. Not sure what to expect via a trade. Honestly, I would move Diaz before Markov but we know wich one has more trade value. To me, the only untouchable D we have is Subban and Tinordi.
Subban for the obvious reason and Tinordi for the type of Dman he will become. The rest is about getting the right fit via a trade.
I just want to make sure some people here know...I didn't write that!!

I loved one thing (mostly) about Markov this season after 3 seasons of being jinxed with injuries (and us giving up 2nd Rnd Picks trying to replace him...who knows what we could have had with those 2nd Rnd Picks!)...Markov stayed healthy for once and many of you (incl. me!) found out that he's getting slower and slower (turtle-slow). And...he was never a playoffs performer...never will be, never was. Markov when healthy...is a regular season player (plays for the $$$ ; invisible in playoffs...does well in regular season to get that $5.75mil).
Subban was a playoffs warrior from DAY 1. Gorges was a warrior BEFORE that big contract...I hope he makes a comeback.

Markov = no Cup...ever again in Mtl...imo.
(Markov gone...we could move on and go for it).

Markov is a UFA right now? (July 1st).
Here's our chance...or we could go another year with Markov.
(another year without the Cup).

He will never give a bargain to our Habs...that I know.
(hope I'm wrong).

Not worth $5.75mil/year.
Would love to replace him with a top 4 dman (tough/big/tall/rugged/playoffs warrior).

Time for Markov to move on...
Or we just do the usualy ''meh'' and have him back for another year.
(playoffs success here we come...'cause with Markov we have a lot of playoff success).

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 05-11-2013 at 06:52 AM.
Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote