View Single Post
Old
05-11-2013, 07:49 AM
Chimp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
I have a hard time seeing how we can compete with this approach under the cap. We have built for ten years, and still it seems like that it will take (i) inhuman effort, that if nothing else will hurt half the roster, and (ii) two three really talented players more -- for us to even play as well as the top 8 teams. How on earth do you build that team???

Except 4the lineers, nobody play well for Torts.
Talk about a broken strategy. It's beyond ridiculous when you put it that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
I hate how so many of you are just willing to give the players a pass. Nash has been invisible, Richy has been our third best center (at best), DZ is an offensive dman who doesn't provide offense, but they're all okay it's the coaching staff's fault.

Who is out there on the ice, the coaches or the players? Sad to see so many of you refusing to place blame where it actually belongs.
Maybe if they played something else but that ineffective, dumb strategy on away ice they would play better. They play like the bullied child who just waits to get beaten up. It's not even beneficiary to Lundqvist, the shots that goes through that pile of bodies are lethal scoring chances. I'm pretty sure he would rather see the shot instead of at best hearing it every time.

Nash clearly has a leg injury and can barely skate. What Richards problem is, who knows. Del Zotto has been labeled as an offensive D-man, but he has never been one.

Last edited by Chimp: 05-11-2013 at 07:56 AM.