View Single Post
Old
05-11-2013, 08:24 AM
dethomas07

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by First Man In View Post
Bizarro world is right, and I really hope we try out another system with a full training camp next year, I feel Tortorella doesn't get the most out of his players...he sends Richards and Nash out to PK, and then Boyle and Girardi out there on the PP. the guy has no idea how to adjust in game...why keep leaving the points open? Start holding players accountable for bad defensive breakdowns/penalties.

We need momentum.
Nash and richards are never on the PK and boyle and girardi are out there bc our "offensive" weapons havent done **** on the PP all year.. what other choice does Torts have if his main offensive weapons dont do anything and his less offensive creative players and dman score pp goals? Its bc our less offensive players dont over think **** and make plays.. Surprising I kno but the truth hurts!!

our pp sucks bc you have leftys and rightys on the wrong sides and our qb doesn't walk the blue line and distribute the puck to the right person for that one timer thats so effective in the umbrella powerplay all pro teams use.. its a disgrace.. if we had a pp unit wed have won this series already and would be chilling waiting for the next team to play in the next round...

dethomas07 is offline   Reply With Quote