View Single Post
05-11-2013, 10:35 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by E = CH² View Post
You can't keep using the hockey knowledge/you've never played hockey card after saying something so ridiculous. Lay off the whiskey.
Your obsession with me only exposes yourself, you embarrassed yourself in the Price threads daily about "soft goals" now you're following me around like a rain dog.

Drop words like synthesize and analyze all you want but Therrien got beat, do you want me to write a manifesto about it?

The Habs lost in 5 games to a team carrying 7 rookies and an injured star. They lost the same way they lost their last 8 games - opposing team stressing the D and pressuring in the neutral zone. Notice we didn't get trapped to death? That's because at all times, in all zones, the opposing team was tracking and hassling our D-men.

Therrien didn't adjust his PP to accommodate the pressure on Subban, nor did he adjust our forecheck in the face of this added defensive pressure - I won't comment on the lines as injuries ran amok but Therrien stuck by them even when they were misfiring. Those are not simple adjustments granted, but the playoffs aren't simple and I had repeatedly stressed that our d-scheme is hyper-aggressive and exposes our goaltending and leaves our crappier d-men vulnerable. Well that's what happened.

I don't want to keep bickering with you, so let's drop the personal insults.

WhiskeySeven* is offline   Reply With Quote