View Single Post
Old
05-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Bryanbryoil
I Know A Thing Or 6

vCash: 500
So apparently 12.03 = 12.00 since jadeddog hasn't accepted that he lost. What does everyone think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeddog View Post
I'd be willing to bet whatever you want to bet that Eberle doesn't finish with anything higher than 12% at the end of the year. If he started scoring at least years pace the rest of the way, he'd finish WELL ahead of 12%. But he won't, because an 18.9% rate is an aberration (just like lost of us were saying all off season).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
Sure 1 month avatar bet as long as he plays 35+ games. I'm not losing the bet in the event that he might get hurt not all that long from now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeddog View Post
sounds like a plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil
I had to search for it, but basically unless Eberle scores a pair of goals tomorrow it looks like I'll be sporting a new avatar. I still maintain that had he not broken his finger that his % would've been higher, but a bet is a bet.
16 goals out of 133 shots = 12.03 shooting %. Apparently there's a new form of math out there that started with "Gagner is a 50 point scorer" even though he's never actually hit that number (he should next season and THEN he can be called one). 49 = 50 and 12.00 = 12.03?

Last edited by Bryanbryoil: 05-11-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Bryanbryoil is offline   Reply With Quote