View Single Post
05-11-2013, 01:12 PM
vCash: 500
So apparently 12.03 = 12.00 since jadeddog hasn't accepted that he lost. What does everyone think?

Originally Posted by jadeddog View Post
I'd be willing to bet whatever you want to bet that Eberle doesn't finish with anything higher than 12% at the end of the year. If he started scoring at least years pace the rest of the way, he'd finish WELL ahead of 12%. But he won't, because an 18.9% rate is an aberration (just like lost of us were saying all off season).
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
Sure 1 month avatar bet as long as he plays 35+ games. I'm not losing the bet in the event that he might get hurt not all that long from now.
Originally Posted by jadeddog View Post
sounds like a plan
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil
I had to search for it, but basically unless Eberle scores a pair of goals tomorrow it looks like I'll be sporting a new avatar. I still maintain that had he not broken his finger that his % would've been higher, but a bet is a bet.
16 goals out of 133 shots = 12.03 shooting %. Apparently there's a new form of math out there that started with "Gagner is a 50 point scorer" even though he's never actually hit that number (he should next season and THEN he can be called one). 49 = 50 and 12.00 = 12.03?

Last edited by Bryanbryoil: 05-11-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Bryanbryoil is offline   Reply With Quote