View Single Post
Old
05-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
So apparently 12.03 = 12.00 since jadeddog hasn't accepted that he lost. What does everyone think?

16 goals out of 133 shots = 12.03 shooting %. Apparently there's a new form of math out there that started with "Gagner is a 50 point scorer" even though he's never actually hit that number (he should next season and THEN he can be called one). 49 = 50 and 12.03 = 12.00? I wonder if he would've been as gracious if he ended up with an 11.97 shooting %?
jadeddog referring to "Eberle won't score anything higher than 12%" in context of a discussion about whether he could maintain 18% essentially means he is for the most part correct despite the .03 out of 6.00 respective differential. For instance who is most right? Those suggesting maintaining shooting percentage or saying it will decrease substantially?

If you want to hold him to this you should go into accounting or tax assessment. While mathematically, and technically you are correct, I would be stating you're not getting one more red cent from me, and that the pennies from heaven are worth nothing anyway.
I would then threaten to pay my next year tax assessment all in pennies, dumped at the nearest taxation office in a wheelbarrow, or something like that which I got sidebared on...

ps ftr I've never welched on a bet. A bet is a bet is a bet.

Hows that for a confounding reply?

Last edited by Replacement: 05-11-2013 at 01:30 PM.
Replacement is online now   Reply With Quote