View Single Post
Old
05-11-2013, 02:28 PM
noBSleafsFAN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver99 View Post
Has any body purchased one of these, I received mine 2 days ago after waiting months for it. And I can't get it working. I go through the process and on step 4 when it connects to tour wifi the light on the ime (imp) card flashes green ( like its supposed to ) but then your phone or your computer( I've tried both) tells you that it is checking to see if your red light is online , then it comes up with a message that says. Time out your red light could not connect. I have tried this with both apple and android as well a a computer through the blue stacks site same thing every time. If I turn red light off and on again the card flashes red then orange( like its looking for wifi ) and green like as if its connected but it doesn't work when goals re scored. And I'm thinking its something to do with the time out thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Same thing happened to me. My problem was that I didn't get the wifi password right. If that doesn't work maybe email or call Budweiser.

noBSleafsFAN is offline   Reply With Quote