View Single Post
Old
05-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Bryanbryoil
I Know A Thing Or 6

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Now slowly put the attack canespiders down, I'll back away slowly.

Hows the +27.324C with slight trade winds weather out there?
Fine, the spiders will be called off for now......

It's actually been raining all night here but we could use it since summer is well on its way. But that extra .004 is a murderer I tell yah!

Quote:
I think it could lead to bs anal retension and fossil fuels although I'm no authority in that area
The fossil fuels part sounds much better than the former

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5RingsAndABeer View Post
12.03% > 12%.

All SH% greater than 12% result in a win for BBO. All SH% less than 12% result in a loss for BBO. A SH% of exactly 12% results in a tie.

I don't see how this is even a question. If Eberle had taken 1 more shot without scoring, BBO would have lost.
My thoughts as well, luckily Eberle being as clutch as he is pulled this one out of the fire for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17Kurri View Post
All of the math that is needed here would've been learned at an elementary level. You won the bet, no ands, ifs, or buts about it, based on the information you've provided.

If it's getting this hairy over an avatar bet, I'd hate to think what a monetary bet would lead to...
That's what I thought, but I've been out of school for awhile so who knows what kind of crap they might be teaching now. If everyone on the board would give me 0.03% of their wealth (in my best Chapelle show voice) I'd be rich *****!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumptheshark View Post
BBO needs to claim some sort of victory since the last one he lost got him exiled to the leaf board for a month
Yeah good times, apparently I was nearly banned for that episode......

Quote:
Says the guy who wore a dancing to the oldies Richard Simmons avatar for seemingly eternity.

<shudder>
Yeah and that was after his time was up, he chose to keep that avatar