View Single Post
Old
05-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Frenchy
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huis Clos View Post
Depends on the cap hit. I'm sure he's looking to cash in.
Yeah , sure that we always have to look at the cap hit , but i would take my chance on him , once again. If we play our cards right , it could be a low risk huge reward king of move .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avs_19 View Post
As would I. He's inconsistent and likes to disappear from time to time but he's still one of my favourite players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicianHishon View Post
He put up great numbers with Sacco and Hitch is a great coach. NO thanks on Stewie million dollar talent 10 cent effort. Can't win with players like that.
True that he disappeared with the Avs at time , but the guy was able to put the puck in the net ( when he wanted to play of course ). We are suppose to have enough character players on this team, enough to live with a guy that will give less effort on the ice at time , but will put up good Stats .

Yeah , at first he had good numbers with Sacco , but something went wrong along the way and it went downhill . The way i see it , I think Swewart didnt want to leave Denver and maybe he would be happy to comeback . Who knows , maybe he has learn his lesson and would give us a better effort on the ice . Plus Stastny and him are buddy and had chemistry togetter, add Stewart and maybe it will click again with Stastny ... two birds with one stone.