View Single Post
Old
05-11-2013, 04:59 PM
shinchanyo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Championship View Post
I've entire 80+ history of the Rangers they have never won a game 7 on the road.

If history was so irrelevant they would have won at least 1 by now. With the Rangers, history is NOT irrelevant.

They've also never won a series after losing the first two on the road. History right on schedule there.
It is irrelevant in so much that a team that lost 10 years ago has absolutely zero to do with today it will not influence our performance in any way shape or form. It really is coincidence and a really terrible one for rangers fans at that but it's a coincidence nonetheless that we've lost that many game 7's on the road. Amazing that that's how it works for this franchise.

But I will say to you and the other guy that it is relevant to many fans because it's a demonstrated pattern of failure and as a defense mechanism some fans are going to avoid getting hopeful and I don't blame them. Going into OT we all had hope but I can't deny that something naturally held me back and my thought was that we would lose. I had the Jets go to two AFC cham games and I, especially for the Pitt game I had allowed myself to be convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that they had it. First offensive play is a fumble for a TD. Then Kyle Wilson drops the INT on the Pitt 30 and we rough the punter immediately after to extend the Pitt drive and of course we lose by one possession.

Then the Rangers get molested by the Devs. Lets go for another decade of pure incompetence because that's what comes next

shinchanyo is offline   Reply With Quote