View Single Post
Old
05-11-2013, 06:00 PM
raab
Where's the Hart?

vCash: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
Honestly I have been out of school for many years and I have heard for MANY years that the Canadian school system >>> the American one and it probably is TBH, but I was honestly wondering if they are teaching something that I was not exposed to in my time in grade school. I have no beefs with the Canadian school system because I have never been a part of it, I just found it odd that many of the people that argued that 49 = 50 and 12.00 = 12.03 were schooled in a different school system than I was. It was not meant as a slight to Canadians or the Canadian school system at all and I am sorry if it came across that way.
Meh it's all good. I can see why some would argue For Gagner because he had one season where he projected to have 50 points if he had played in all 82 games, and then there was this year where he almost certainly would have passed the 50 point mark. But if your saying Gagner has never had a 50 point season I don't think that's arguable. You could say he projected to have two 50 points seasons which would also be correct.

raab is offline   Reply With Quote