View Single Post
Old
05-11-2013, 06:21 PM
CobraAcesS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Yeah , sure that we always have to look at the cap hit , but i would take my chance on him , once again. If we play our cards right , it could be a low risk huge reward king of move .

True that he disappeared with the Avs at time , but the guy was able to put the puck in the net ( when he wanted to play of course ). We are suppose to have enough character players on this team, enough to live with a guy that will give less effort on the ice at time , but will put up good Stats .

Yeah , at first he had good numbers with Sacco , but something went wrong along the way and it went downhill . The way i see it , I think Swewart didnt want to leave Denver and maybe he would be happy to comeback . Who knows , maybe he has learn his lesson and would give us a better effort on the ice . Plus Stastny and him are buddy and had chemistry togetter, add Stewart and maybe it will click again with Stastny ... two birds with one stone.
Just sign Horton, hes a better version of Stewart, with a better work ethic. Yeah there is a injury history there, but hes played physical and fought most of this season and been fine.

Stastny - Horton better than Stastany - Stewart IMO, and wouldn't cost anything more than cap space. Horton also has Stanley cup experience.