View Single Post
Old
05-11-2013, 11:04 PM
CallMeJerry

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadHatTrick View Post
I have watched every televised Marlies game since Rielly's been up and in my opinion, he still has a lot to learn or rather adjusting to do. I don't think he makes the Leafs roster next year unless he has a really big summer of preparation, etc (Roberts?). His timing seems a little off on the smaller ice. Sometimes he's holding onto the puck and wanting to skate it up ice when the situation calls for a quick outlet pass. He's turned over the puck a lot from holding it too long, and he looks lost in the zone at times. On the positive, he's a lot stronger than I expected, and is winning more battles for the puck against men than you would expect from someone his age. He's also very good at escaping the zone with just a quick pass, rather than leading the rush. Basically, he just really needs to get used to the smaller ice surface and the quickness of the game. Too bad he can't spend time in the AHL next year, instead of going to the Leafs or Junior, cause in my opinion, he's too good for junior, and needs to get acclimated to the pro game.
Is Rielly a euro?!?!