View Single Post
Old
05-11-2013, 10:16 PM
LastRide

vCash: 500
I had to go to Sudbury and help a buddy drive back an SUV he bought out there.

I have some reservations about Therrien. I don't like what I seen from him at times. Does he deserve to be fired ?, probably not. Coaches have been fired after finishing first.

We started playing horribly late in the season that continued into the 1st round playoffs. Therrien needed to rally the troops down the stretch and just couldn't get it done. Sure we had injuries, at least try to make the best of it. We got completely dominated and man handled and were never in the series. We looked like a last place team.

I am not going to lay all the blame on Therrien, but he deserves some of it. Players like Gorges, Price, Markov, Diaz, Patch's, DD, Moen, Bouillon, Ryder forgot to show up. If Price is injured enough to effect his play in a big way, than why play him. Personal changes need to be made.

I would rather finish 8th, win a round or two and get a better draft pick than finish 2nd and an early exit.

The organization only likes hiring old geezers as head coaches. Carbo isn't even worth mentioning. Carbo was hired because him and Gainey were buddies.

Last edited by LastRide: 05-11-2013 at 10:21 PM.
LastRide is offline   Reply With Quote