View Single Post
Old
05-12-2013, 06:43 AM
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
Another player - outside of the obvious bunch (Carrier, Duclair etc.) - most likely listed in the 2nd round I wouldn`t be disappointed about if we picked him is Oliver Bjorkstrand. Winterhawks` Danish import. The guy has such a great feel around the net, has soft hands, good wheels and a great release. A bit undersized at 5ft11 170 lbs, but can make up for it with his hockey sense. Unfortunately, since many scouts have visited Portland`s games during the year (Jones and Petan), it`s probably unrealistic to expect him to fly under the radar. Especially because he was a PPG player during the regular season (and the POs; plays for a powerhouse so his +38 shouldn`t be a surprise to anyone).

I`ve seen a couple of their RS games and the last two series and he`s been nothing short of impressive.
Sorry for budding in - and congratz on the advancement But to continue on Bjork.

He is defo undersized - Some scouts actually have him listed as a 1st round pick! No kidding.. But his size will make him fall to at least 2nd.

Good thing is he already played pro among men i the Danish elite league.