View Single Post
Old
05-12-2013, 08:02 AM
Unknown Caller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traitor Zach View Post
Ryan would probably cost our #1, Henrique, and probably one of our top D prospects (either Merrill, Gelinas, Severson).

I wouldn't do it, unless Ryan agreed to a long-term extension. I'm not giving up that many assets and talent just to see him go sign with the Flyers in another couple yrs.
That's way too excessive. Even Henrique straight up for Ryan would be questionable nevermind a top 10 pick and Merrill. It's Bobby Ryan not Steven Stamkos. You do realize that Henrique had the same amount of goals this season as Ryan did right? Not to mention Henrique is younger and makes less. It wouldn't solve anything anyway because you would trade a top 6 forward to get a top 6 forward and there would still be a hole there. Honestly, I don't know if I would even do Henrique for Ryan straight up.

If they really wanted to make a deal I would think a top 10 pick plus Urbom or Gelinas should do it. If not, **** off because that's overvaluing your asset. If Columbus got Carter for #8 and Voracek, Ryan should be able to be had for less.