View Single Post
Old
05-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Agnostic
11 Stanley Cups

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppingMTL View Post
LOL, you're right. Our d game is as good if not better than both the leafs and Bruins.

Price had one bad game in the series. He is the only reason, we weren't swept.

Our D is abysmal.

We have one #1, one #4, a bunch of 5, 6 and 7's. We had Bouillon and Diaz playing #4 and #5. Also, Captain Kelowna playing top 3, on arguably his worst playoffs with Montreal. Give me a break.

With people like you who clearly have an agenda, I hope Price leaves this town, the first chance he gets. He will win a cup with another city before we win our next.
My agenda is winning . Your ilk wants to perpetuate silly notions by convincing each other that montreals defense is horribly porous while other D's make no mistakes .

I am not asking you to watch the entire nhl just watch Leafs-Bruins . That's a series with many scoring chances defensive breakdowns and not surprising 2 goaltenders battling tit-for-tat to outshine each other .

If you think they are playing tight defense the chance totals say otherwise. The Habs D was good enough to beat Ottawa. Switch goalies and Montreal sweeps at most it goes 5.

I am sorry you have the same agenda as the other same minded fans making up the Price excuse industry.

Last edited by Agnostic: 05-12-2013 at 02:40 PM.