View Single Post
Old
05-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Fearless Leaf*
Playiffs 2013!!!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainehockey33 View Post
I don't know how good JVR is defensively but Seguin has turned into a really good back checker. Seguin also started on the fourth line at a younger age.

It's JVR's 4th year in the league and he's 3 years older then Seguin.He's also never scored over 40 points, although I think he would have if this was a regular season.

JVR wil be a good goal scorer but I think Seguin will be quite a bit better in his prime.
Hence, why I said this is JVR's third full year in the league and agin, I can understand that Seguin is 2 ore more years younger but they have both been in the league for basically like same amount of years except a slight edge to JVR because this is his 4th season.

if you counted last year as JVR's full season, then he would be on pace for more than 50+ points season and possibly even cracking 60+ points season if it hadn't been for his foot injury. He was on a verge of a breakout.

In my opinion, if you wanna look at JVR and measure his abilities, look no further than this season because he got to play alongside elite talent for the first time in a full season( even though it was 48 games) with varieties of opportunities.

I have no problem if you think Seguin will be quite better in his prime and I can respect that but at this point in time I don't think he is much better than JVR which was my point all along.

Last edited by Fearless Leaf*: 05-12-2013 at 02:48 PM.
Fearless Leaf* is offline   Reply With Quote