View Single Post
Old
05-12-2013, 02:55 PM
zombiekopitor
GOALdobin

vCash: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroDan View Post
I think the boys should hang up their phones and concentrate on hockey. I know I'm showing my age here, but, geeesh, get a life.
one can not merely hang up the phone. the phone is the precious, hanging up is futile.

I thought this is going to be an actual hockey thread, so I'm going to bring it in.
TJ has really impressed me, if he keep things turned around I think he will be the better player in the long run.

The problem with Mcginn is he is the classic case of all the tools with no toolbox. He has more raw skill, but just doesn't have the hockey sense to be a good top 6 winger. The fact that he lead the team in shots and played with one of the best young centers in the game but finished under a 20g/40pt pace is very telling.

Galiardi is the classic case of getting beat by himself, had some confidence issues coming out of Colorado that was obviously crippling him. He's recently showed great defensive skills, very good hockey sense and he is excelling in the role he's now been given. Even when he's not showing up on the scoreboard, he's doing all the right things to help make the play happen. I am very pleasantly surprised.

zombiekopitor is offline   Reply With Quote