Thread: Stastny
View Single Post
Old
05-12-2013, 05:24 PM
forsbergavs32

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraAcesS View Post
Stastny for Oshie would be my preference to be honest, we can sign someone like Gordon for a third line center.

I don't mind that Berglund + Rattie deal either but it isn't ideal, I've seen you guys talk about Perron , and I've also seen people say that hes been a liability quite often. To the point where he needs to be benched.

Too focused on offense, and trying to do too much himself while turning over the puck if I remember right.

IMO, Oshie would complete the Landeskog - O'Reilly line perfectly. All three of them play the same type of hard game with good to great defensive ability.

Edit:

I know Oshie is on your 'prefer not to move' list, but he fits our main need the most. Colorado is going to look dumb as hell unless they get a very good piece for Stastny, especially when he starts putting up a 70 point pace with a fresh start and better line mates.

Obviously any team paying for him is going to be hoping he does exactly that. 55-60 point center for a 55-60 point winger is already a win for the team getting the center anyways.
I was thinking Oshie would be ideal as well, Oshie for Stastny + 3rd or something like that

forsbergavs32 is online now   Reply With Quote