View Single Post
05-12-2013, 07:05 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by MTLSandman View Post
If you seriously believe that, then I understand why you have such a skewed view and opinion on him.... You clearly have no idea how the NHL ,or even hockey, works. My point is not that you have to blindly follow a team's decisions, but that if you hate the team's arguably best player, who Is gonna be there for probably his entire career, then you should cheer for another team cause you'll never be happy.

Once again, you refer to how we blew so many 3rd period leads, and then make the false assumption that he must be the cause for lots of them... For the 1000000 time, WATCH THE GAMES, Put any goalie in net, even Patrick ****ing Roy and I can tell you we would have maybe 1 or 2 more wins all season.

Playing to perfection means stopping all stoppable shots and never letting in softies. If you let in a softie, you need to make it up with an "unstoppable" one. With that in mind, yes, he almost had a perfect season. Go back watch the games, but of course you won't, and you'll just keep on hating.
ok so if we had Patrick Roy last year, we would have had only 2-4 more pts the entire year? OK GOT IT

Keep believing Price should get a grade of 90% last year.