Old
09-26-2006, 11:58 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent View Post
Somebody said "Trade Ribs."

Well hell freezes over and I say NO. He may have been a jackass in the past, but this year he's working. Tonight he figured neither Kovalev or Samsonov would go in front of the net so he, all 150 pounds soaken wet of his, WENT! That's the first thing Mike Ribeiro ever did that earns a bit of my respect, and damn maybe he got his ego in order.

Kostitsyn is better than Perezhogin. I think he's bigger, he's certainly more physical, and he's got the same skill set. Easy choice here. But I'd keep Perezhogin also if there was a way. I'd keep all three of them wunderkids.

Latendresse is different. The hit tonight is something neither of them, or anybody on our forward corps quite frankly, could do. Maybe Komo or Souray on D could do it if they were really angry. Or Kovalev when Darcy Tucker is involved. But that doesn't count because it was a Bionic Elbow more than a check.

He iced Rob DiMaio. He went out there with a head of steam with one thing on his mind: Send the message that the Habs were there and that they weren't going to be pushed around at home in front of the paying customers, in front of the greats watching from above. That's not a message only opponents hear, but teammates too, and you know what that means? Burgeoning leadership by exemple.

Ok, granted the impact (And the suspension, and the brawl following...) would have been more important has Latendresse iced, I dunno, Lecavalier had he played. But the gesture was there and in the eternal wee-wee measurement game that is hockey, Guillaume stuck out his johnson for all to see tonight.

Now that THAT is in your mind, think about women to cleanse your soul. Jenaveve Jolie, Sativa Rose, Destiny Deville, Selen, Celine Dion, Mae Young, whatever rows your boat.
Who is Mae Young?
never mind I will google it

VAN-HAB is offline   Reply With Quote