View Single Post
Old
09-27-2006, 10:09 AM
rocketlives

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
I think Murray has value. That's not fair really, they both have value, but Murray adds more than Downey. I suspect Kostitsyn may go down until they can figure some things out. I suspect gainey may be having some talks with lats' agent as we speak. If the guy tries to use public opinion as a bargaining chip, that's the only way I see Lats not making it. Then again, I'm wrong at a frightening pace.
You have a good point. The only two players who wouldn't have to clear waivers if they were sent down are Kostitsyn and Latendresse. Kosty is the logical choice to be sent down as he can be called up without having to clear the league, and he would most likely be the first player to be called up in case of injuries. We all know there will be injuries sooner or later. If BG sends Lats to his junior team, he'll be lost for the entire season.

GL's agent is Pat Brisson and he's known to drive a hard bargain. If Latendresse has to play another year in the Q, I wouldn't mind Drummondville trading him to the Remparts where he'd be coached by Roy. St. Patrick knows a thing or two about winning.

rocketlives is offline   Reply With Quote