View Single Post
Old
05-12-2013, 10:10 PM
GoneFullHextall
adios Holmgren

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Well ya I guess so. Kinda like Carle in a sense. Honestly, I think the Yandle is a better Carle is a perfect comparison. If Yandle is on the team, he'd easily be a scapegoat for most people. I have watched a decent amount of Yotes games due to my old roommate being a huge fan and from Arizona. The guys defense is pretty poor.
Yandle wont throw those weak wristed shots from 50 feet in on goal. haha.
but yeah I agree. Yandle is below average defensively. He would be the perfect guy to focus the blame away from Bryzgalov or whoever is in goal.
This team does need a guy like Yandle tho. yes he does have issues on the defensive side of the puck. Guys that can bring the offense but are weaker defensively usually aren't available via trade. If they do acquire him we are just going to have to accept who he is. But they have to go get someone who can get the forwards the puck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
Yandle would be interesting because he would bring a new element to their back end. He is a border line elite offensive threat (much better than carle) from the back end, which the Flyers havent had in forever. He would fit well with Lavy's system and probably flourish in it. I could see him putting up 60-70 points, which would be pretty significant...a whole new threat for this team.
60-70 points would be a stretch.

Last edited by GoneFullHextall: 05-12-2013 at 10:20 PM.