View Single Post
Old
05-13-2013, 10:25 AM
Frankie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmatuerFan65 View Post
Not absurd about 14-15 year old having a "family advisor". We have one. The agents have been chasing my kid for a year before we settled on a very reputable 'family advisor". We are unsure what route my son will eventually take. He already has a Division 1 offer. Got it whan he was 14. The advisor is there is to advise. We have not gone through this before. We do not know all. Most importantly - THIS IS A BUSINESS - with 15 -16 years as the product. So yes, we as a family want to make the best decision for our kid. Having a GM from the Q league give us a pitch - is a one sided affair. I have no idea if he would be telling me the truth or selling me a bag of BS. Our advisor would be able to tell us ...
cool. so what's the agent's advice for you? does he say your kid should go to the qmjhl or go ncaa?

or does it depend on which team drafts your kid in the q? are you playing the "ncaa card" game?

and how much are you paying this agent? surely he's not working and providing you with his experience and advice for free.