Thread: Player Discussion: Rick Nash
View Single Post
Old
05-13-2013, 03:19 PM
Chimp

vCash: 500
I would like to hear what sort of injury Nash has before throwing him under the bus. From the looks of it, it looks like a lower body injury, even though he might be banged up in more places than one, who knows? If he has a busted knee or some other painful/ restricting injury (charlie horse, groin, muscle strain, etc) that prevents him from making real strides, I can understand he has a hard time contributing while getting special attention from the best defense the opponents can muster.

Ovechkin is in good shape and he also has trouble scoring. Although I agree Nash hasn't been as involved in the game as he usually is, as I said, I would like to hear after this playoff what happened to Nash. We're all deeply disappointed Nash hasn't contributed more, but can the rioting rest for a bit?

Nash doesn't have a history of injuries, but since we've had this problem so many times before with key players injured, this situation surely is aggravating. Never can we get all pieces to work simultaneously in harmony. That's like 10 minutes every season + playoffs.