View Single Post
Old
05-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Teufelsdreck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Patrick View Post
Agreed, thats why I'm saying he deserves to stay for a little while. It all depends what performances we see on the team next year. If its like the regular season, I'm all for keeping him as long as he does a good job. I like his ethics and values.

On the other hand if the team performs anything like the last 4 weeks of the season + the playoffs then salut bien....bring on the King. I havent seen such an embarrassing display of hockey in long time, dominations of 5-1, 4-0, 6-1 are simply unacceptable. This is the Montreal Canadiens, we are the pride of the sport of hockey, getting embarrassed like that simply wont do. I was watching the Don Cherry story on tv over the weekend, and the way he spoke about the Canadiens brought chills to my spine..."If Hockey was boxing, then the Montreal Canadiens are Mohammed Ali and the Bruins are Joe Frazier". The comparison was amazing. When was the last time you saw the Habs be compared to champions. Other teams need to start respecting us soon or else this team is sad, I'm not going to stand by while clowns like Chris Neil and others say we are easy to play because we are soft ! (which is true sadly, but will change hopefully)
IMO winning 3 of 4 games from the Bruins and the 5-1 trouncing of the Leafs in the last regular season game suggest that the Habs aren't as hopeless as you think. A recovery from injuries and an upgrade at some positions would enable the Habs to finish third or better in the Northeast. MB knew what he was doing when he didn't hire a nitroglycerine-brandishing roi and I for one was relieved.

Let's look at the outcome of tonight's Leafs-Bruins game in the context of replacing a coach. If the Bruins lose, CJ will probably be dismissed.

Teufelsdreck is offline   Reply With Quote