View Single Post
Old
05-13-2013, 08:37 PM
BobbyClarkeFan16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
Thats not going to happen. We may very well draft a defenseman, but Snider is an impatient old man. He will do what ever it takes to get a top pairing guy and if he has to deal Couturier, Laughton, Cousins and the 11th overall he will. He doesnt care. Even its a mind boggling stupid move (see the Bryz fiasco) he will do it.
The Flyers are either going to overpay via trade or they are going to give someone like Streit 2 million more then hes worth per year. its going to happen IMO
Everyone seems so convinced that Snider is pulling all the strings behind the scene. I can't see that at all. There's no way a guy like Clarke would have stayed in Philadelphia for so long if that were the case. Same with Holmgren. There's no way that those two guys would stay and work in that kind of environment.

On top of it, ex-employees that leave would certainly speak up if Snider were doing things like that. Al Davis he certainly isn't. I'm sure that he's a very hands on owner, but I also think he's not the kind to interfere with how the GM will do his job.