View Single Post
Old
09-28-2006, 10:39 AM
jahbrations

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEKACUP View Post
I think we did many many very good things this off season. I think the only mistake was hiring this guy. I dont know if I just hate him so deeply for the Kluzak pre season hit 20 whatever years ago.......or something else.

I watched the Rags/Bruins last night and I just did not like what I saw.....I could be wrong but it seems to me the third and fourth lines played as much as the first two lines......STURM needs to be with Bergy and Boyes...Kessel looks Good...But I dont know about his strength....Savard looked LOST....

We are a young team, I dont think Dave Lewis has one bit of creativity, He seems an old school, guy with a boring system. Please help me out here....Am I wrong on Lewis and it is just that I hate him for the Kluzak hit...Or Am I sensing correctly and is his system is boring, slow, and not very good. I also think Chara looked poor on the PP and maybe should go to the net or off the ice. Bergie and Stuart can man the points....I'm pissed that I watched them get shutout last night. PISSED.
Time to move on past the Kluzak hit.

You're seriously complaining about the amount of time he played certain lines in pre-season?

Didn't Chara get a power play goal in one of the Montreal games?

Getting pissed about preseason games is pretty goofy.