View Single Post
Old
05-13-2013, 11:12 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by daynus View Post
and they are off to the bridge city. i will say this, the friday night game, ed v portland, omg, that coulda been the best game i have seen all year. god those kids were moving. i got tired watching them. i knew portland was gonna destroy edmonton in game 6, and boy did they ever. 5-1. that winterhawks team, that is the one team i would fear the most at the memorial cup. they are good. and angry. they will be very difficult to stop. and with these long term sanctions coming up, these guys just nail it at the draft. seth jones is gonna be done as a winterhawk at the memorial cup. portland isnt sweating it, cuz seths brother is gonna be a hawk, next season. he is 5-11, 175 lbs, and he is projected to be 6-5,6-6, 220 lbs when he is done growing. and although seth is a good hitter,checker, his lil bro just loves to hit, more than seth does.
Seth's litte brother Caleb is playing for the the loaded 97's US Developemental Team next year. When his two year commitment is up he'll probably be in Portland similar to Seth's path.

They'll be okay though. They'll continue to draft high-end Americans in the later rounds. They're the only team in the WHL that's been successful in getting Minnesota kids to go there off the get go.

Last edited by LegionOfDoom91: 05-13-2013 at 11:56 PM.