View Single Post
Old
05-13-2013, 11:47 PM
sobrien
RAFFLCOPTER

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
Anaheim's season over?? Queue the rumors of Ryan to the Flyers.

On that note though, Anaheim fans seem to want to upgrade their defense. Coburn for Ryan? Of course Anaheim fans would want more than that though. I am thinking Homer brings in a top line winger for Giroux, and Ryan fits that bill.

Also people saying wait until he hits UFA. He hits it in 2 more years, and he is in his offensive peak right now along with Giroux. If Flyers are trying to win now, right now would be the time to do the deal.

Also it seems most of them are okay with the idea of moving Sbisa. I wonder if Homer would try to get him back if he hit the market? I wouldn't mind him coming back here.

Coburn+Read+2rd rounder

for

Ryan+Sbisa.
Was thinking the same thing in terms of a Coburn for Ryan deal (Flyers probably add a bit, maybe a 2nd or so), but also going after Edler in VAN rather than Sbisa. Read or Simmonds may be enticing to them for a sniper/banger beside the twins, but again we'd have to add. I'd prefer not to give up this year's 1st or next year's 1st (we have to have a 1st round pick when we're hosting the draft...right?)