View Single Post
Old
05-14-2013, 01:01 AM
GoneFullHextall
rustling jimmies

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
So you wouldn't be thinking that the Flyers should have gone after the top UFA goalie with Vezina caliber numbers instead of placing all their eggs in the basket of an unproven 21 year old no-name kid with 50 games of good NHL stats?.
yes. what happens when Stolarz gets here? God forbid if Snider is still around. if Stolarz has a average first 2 years they will likely trade him and bring in some 30 year old sieve at a stupid contract. but that will be ok. because if your not doing anything in your first 2 years you wont amount to anything.
nobody of course has any ******* patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post

That being said, I can't imagine people being ok with the situation if the scenario was reversed (i.e. Bob failing here and Bryz excelling elsewhere). Instead of saying the Flyers have no patience, the line would be that the Flyers can't develop their own goalies and should have gone with a proven veteran instead of a no-namer who recently imploded in the playoffs.

I already said this. Why would anyone even care. If we stuck with Bobrovsky, Bryz would of been lumped in with everyone else. Nabokov, Vokoun, ect ect when we were talking about the goaltending that summer. I just love the fact how you get on Bobrovsky because he had a rough playoff series as a rookie. Its happened to plenty of rookies before him and it will happen again.
So what happened? the Flyers traded Bobrovsky and Bryzgalov imploded. big time. our veteran goaltender looked far worse then Bobrovsky ever did in his first season here.
Because of Snider the Flyers will have zero patience. Trade the kid, bring in the vet on a bad contract. nope, nothing wrong with that at all. LOL

Last edited by GoneFullHextall: 05-14-2013 at 01:17 AM.
GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote