Old
05-14-2013, 03:02 AM
ozo

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalticWarrior View Post
Ahaha,like i care about your opinion about my credability
Listen,ozo, your arrogancy is getting quite ridicilous,you are not an NHL scout,so chill it.

If you think i`m wrong then point it out at what do you think i`m wrong,otherwise youre just attacking me without good reason

Also werent you one of Indrasis skeptics,who said hes not gonna make in KHL?
If i came here in lets say 2011 and said that Indrasis is gonna be the top scoring winger for Dinamo Riga,you`d say the same thing that i`m an idiot and dont know what i`m talking about.
And I already said what why I think you are wrong so I'm not attacking you at all, let alone without a reason. My dislike for your posts stems from the sheer fact that, according to you, everything is either awesome or going to hell for our hockey when the truth almost always is in the middle.

And yes, I was a skeptic and I'll gladly admit that I was kinda wrong, about Indrasis but his emergence simply defied logic. But to say that Dasutins has a KHL top6 potential (or that he could break through at Dynamo Moskva as a foreigner under Znaroks) when you have seen playing him max 5 times altogether, is silly. Dasutins doesn't have tenth of a CV Indrasis had at his age, so I think I'm on a safe side of this argument. And again I'll be humble enough to eat crow, when I'll be wrong.

Last edited by stv11: 05-14-2013 at 03:28 AM.
ozo is offline   Reply With Quote