View Single Post
Old
05-14-2013, 08:40 AM
bucks_oil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drydenwasthebest View Post
That is WHY he got more points...Lol. Nice dig at Montreal losing to Ottawa. I won't go for the obvious return dig, just too easy and not what I came here for. I had originally come to agree with Oilers fans complaining about Yakupov not being nominated. Who knew that would lead to people trashing my players and team? Lol, what can you do.
I understand your point... but you must realize you are talking to the fanbase who got screwed/no love for the same argument last year, when Nuge scored at a much, much higher rate than Landeskog and still lost.... or the year before when Hall scored at a higher rate than Seguin... and still lost.

Three #1 overalls, each one with arguably the best offensive seasons and not a single one is the ROY? When was the last time the leading ppg scoring rookies did not win the calder three years running? I'll bet it has never happened.

Anyway... none of this is to discredit your arguments or Gallagher's season (at least not from my perspective), but you've come into the wasps nest with a group of fans that have had nothing to cheer for for several years other than the hope of great rookie season (check) acknowledged with some awards (no check).

bucks_oil is offline   Reply With Quote