View Single Post
Old
05-14-2013, 09:12 AM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Why do we have to rehash the Richards and Carter trades in every thread?

We really need to let it go. Just because they won a championship with LA does not mean they would have won here. I'm not saying they wouldn't have, but we never know. LA has something we could never get, an absolute stud performer in the playoffs(Quick.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobrien View Post
Was thinking the same thing in terms of a Coburn for Ryan deal (Flyers probably add a bit, maybe a 2nd or so), but also going after Edler in VAN rather than Sbisa. Read or Simmonds may be enticing to them for a sniper/banger beside the twins, but again we'd have to add. I'd prefer not to give up this year's 1st or next year's 1st (we have to have a 1st round pick when we're hosting the draft...right?)
I still really like Sbisa'a potential. Pretty much was thinking Anaheim could go with a more guarantee with Coburn and his performances rather than going through the growing pains with Sbisa.

I like Edler, but the cost to get him would be pretty steep. I am in favor of keeping Couts, unless a couple of players become available. We could get Sbisa+ for Coburn and then try to spark convo's later about Ryan. Or they could just make it a blockbuster. Anaheim and Philly are excellent trade partners, we have traded before and we both carry the other teams needs. We line up too nicely to let it go without calling. I hope Homer gives them a ring or million leading up to the draft.