View Single Post
Old
05-14-2013, 12:17 PM
Jussi
I am siege face

vCash: 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
do you think at the age 15-17 a KID can make that decision? do you think a kid will analyze past 10 years of hockey history, realistically weigh in his talent, wisely ignore the fairy-tale by the agent, who's looking to score quick $$$? Or someone like Larionov, once a great player will tell this young kid - hey, I will bring you over and open the gate to the NHL and the kid will listen?

Don't forget - athletes are not the brightest bulbs out there to begin with, athletes and teenagers is even a more severe case of an exception. You are trying to oversimplify the situation.
No you're the one oversimplifying things. There's so many aspects that can effect decisions. Also you're overreactions to the whole players going to CHL is ridiculous considering how many juniors players there are in Russia to begin with. Why aren't you caring for all the thousands of kids that don't make the cut to represent the "A-team" but are still in the system? Above all, it's not your or my job to tell them what to with their lives, they make their decisions and live by them. They don't you or anyone else anything.