View Single Post
Old
09-28-2006, 05:21 PM
Bruinator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEKACUP View Post
Funny, Cause I did not love the hire, but did'nt hate it either. Till last night.....I saw at least 50 Wing games that he coached and most of his playoff games.......And there were times I remember scratching my head at the way he coached. His style so to speak....He seems to never want to go for the throat. FINISH. He is passive, and looks lost to me at times. I remember saying this guy looks completely lost.....And last night after a penalty they showed him....And there it was.....That LOST look. The blank stare.......He had one hell of a hip check but I think he is in over his head. I know its way to early for this type of post...I get that....But not when I saw what I saw last night. It was deja vous to the Duck playoff series for me...I am willing to not bring it up again but I tell ya....IMO, which I am entitled to....This guy loses his shine quickly and it gets stormy in the room. Thats my take.
Was the score actually 10-0 New York Last night. My ticker says 1-0. Must be some kind of mistake.