View Single Post
Old
05-14-2013, 09:02 PM
Digable5

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhett4 View Post
You said this same thing in the other thread with no more information than what appears to be a statement of fact (not an expressed opinion). Speculation or are you claiming some inside source on this?

I can't see him naming his brother with no coaching experience as an assistant because of how TERRIBLE it would look. The NHL would laugh at a team that bases personnel decisions on family relations. Granted, Brian Rolston was a good NHL player, but I'd still see it as the equivalent of Mr. Pegula naming Jessie the assistant GM.
No offense to Terry's daughter but her only connection to the NHL is that her father owns a team. Brian Rolston has years of experience doing the job they would be asking him to coach. If he was asked to do Adams job as player development coach I would expect him to do well.

Ron Rolston was asked about hiring his brother and he answered it very clearly that Brian wasn't ready. So, that could have been just an answer, but I don't think he'll be bringing him in at this point.

Cassidy seems like a good fit. Who's taking his spot in Rochester if he is promoted?

Digable5 is offline   Reply With Quote