View Single Post
Old
09-29-2006, 09:14 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarre View Post
Why Kipper so low?

And for most lists in general, I think even though Hasek is old, he should be top 3-4 after last season, he was very good until he went down.
Kipper probably have the best head of any goalie in the league, his concentration ability is second to none, he will safe every shot thats possible for him to save when he is in the zone. I just don't think his skill level is up there with the best. He don't have the best lateral movement. He isn't all that good at recovering.

I think Kipper is great when he plays for a team thats better then the opponent, he is great when he is playing for a team that is worse then the opponent, like his team plays well but the other team ís just better, but he isn't great when he plays for a team that don't play well so to speak.

Still he is a great goalie. Its pretty much a toss up between him, Luongo and Miller IMO.

On Hasek, I don't know. I got the feeling last season, that he kind of wore down on tough nights. Or the night after a tough night. I think he might have gotten into trouble in a PO anyway if he where healty.

Ola is offline   Reply With Quote