Old
05-14-2013, 09:40 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Provolone & The Neck

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
So do you not think it's not rare for a guy like Bob to come in and play like he did, in his rookie season, with his particular circumstances? You don't think that's rare and remarkable? Amazing, perhaps?
Your comments seem to talk about his abilities being rare and his potential being rare along with the fact that he came out of nowhere. The coming out of nowhere is rare, sure. But that doesn't mean anything in terms his potential or abilities being rare. His abilities, looked good. Absolutely. He looked like he may be able to be the starter going forward. I never once said anything else. I never said it was impossible for him to become more, only that the choice the Flyers made was a decision to not wait and see but to rather go with the sure thing. I disagree with your position that he showed amazing potential and looked like he could do more than just be the starter (although apparently you never said that either, despite arguing with me when I said he showed potential to be the starter but that's it, and saying he has amazing and rare potential and skills and was this team's goaltending solution).

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote