View Single Post
Old
05-14-2013, 09:47 PM
Theokritos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killion View Post
Long ride down from your obstreperous beginnings some 6 posts ago eva. Either your deliberately obfuscating or youve decided redaction is the safest way out.
In honesty and sincerity: it's beyond me why you read in my posts what you seem to read in them. I'm neither obfuscating nor tryting to take the way out. Please, go back to my oh so obstreperous beginnings and read again. "Huh? There were no Canadian or Soviet referees in the 72 Summit Series." Your reply: "Just lousy officiating and claims of bias." My reply: "In any case not because they failed to apply the policy you support." [=the policy of using refs from neutral countries.]
What would I want to obfuscate here?

Quote:
Why bother with the tangential mis-direct if you cant finish what you start?
I don't understand what you mean. What I have started (and finished!) is pointing out that the referees in the 72 Summit Series were actually from neutral countries, as opposed to your suggestion.

Quote:
Are you seriously suggesting the Refereeing in 72 was of Bond Street Tuxedo Quality?
What in the world are you talking about? Please show me where I am suggesting that. The answer is: nowhere. I have not made any comment about the quality of the refereeing in the whole thread.

Theokritos is online now   Reply With Quote