View Single Post
Old
05-15-2013, 12:22 AM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
I actually thought Bourque was one of our best players in the playoffs.
He definitely was our best forward. I hope we keep him. He's part of the solution. Once he gets his shooting ability back, can turn around and be a 30g guy. Didn't let his gas off the pedal once this season when not injured. Missed a lot of chances, but made up for it with hustle and hitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prallchengher View Post
Well, Bergevin must analyze specific players to see if they actually are a solution to the problem, not just say "we need to do something" and then fail to provide any specifics like so many on his board is apt to do.
Bergevin doesn't need to tell us exactly what he's going to do in his year end presser nor is he going to single out players in a negative sense. That would be weird. Also, worst thing to do is announce that you'll do something specific. Then the pressure to get that done becomes larger and to some extent diminishes the flexibility you have and negotiation room. We all KNOW what he's going to do and that's make the Habs better. Cup worthy better. Paaaatience.

If you mean he has to do that with his staff, I'm sure he's not picking ideas out of Dudley's hat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Encounter View Post
So as per Brian Wilde on CTV news, Gryba suffered a concussion after taking that huge hit by Orpik.
Didn't know it was a concussion. Well, hope it's minor though man, the karma there in terms of timing if eerie. Imagine if that had been Karlsson or their precious alfie. The hypocrisy on the boards would be astounding. The fact that it was useless gryba is why the internet is still running and the multiverses haven't merged. That almost happened the other night, but somehow boston beat Reimer 4 times pretty quickly.